To celebrate the upcoming release of the awesome Dredd 3D on September 7, 2012 (read the glowing IGN Review of Dredd 3D here) we’ve put together the most awesome Judge Dredd prize bundle known to man for you to try and win!
Up for grabs over the coming weeks is:
- Win your own private screening of Dredd 3D at your local Cineworld Cinema in RealD 3D
- A replica Judge Dredd helmet prop from PlanetReplicas.com
- Three replica Judge Dredd Lawmaker gun props from PlanetReplicas.com
- Four replica Judge Dredd Metal Badge props from PlanetReplicas.com
- Five copies of Judge Dredd Complete Case Files V1
- Five copies of The Best of 2000AD
- Fifty copies Dredd, a specially produced comic prequel
Real D 3D has teamed up with Cineworld to produce limited edition Dredd 3D glasses, which the screening winners will be able to claim at their free screening.
Entering this amazing prize draw couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is follow @IGNUK on Twitter and tell us, if you were a Judge for a day, what law would you want to enforce?
It could be a ban on the music of Nickelback or the legal enforcing of high-fives as the standard greeting in the UK – whatever you like – you are the LAW!
Submit your suggestions to us via Twitter using the Hashtag #IAMTHELAW any time between now and 10am on the film’s release date of September 7th 2012.
We’ll be picking winners throughout the next three weeks at random times, so feel free to enter every day! This competition is open to UK residents only (sorry!) over the age of 18 with full terms and conditions on the next page.
Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com